To confirm your holiday booking, we need to take a deposit of €99. We can also arrange for the balance of the booking to be taken automatically from your card on the due date. If you are booking within 6 weeks of you travel date, you will need to pay the full balance.
You should receive your confirmation invoice automatically after paying your deposit. As well as a confirmation email you will be given your booking reference number.
Your holiday balance is due 12 weeks before departure. You can pay this by credit or debit card at no extra cost. You can also pay by cheque - this should be sent to Canvas Holidays Accounts Department, East Port House, 12 East Port, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 7JG.
If you'd like to spread the cost of your holiday, you can choose to pay in 2, 3 or 4 instalments when you book and we'll take the agreed payments automatically from your card on the specified dates. If you'd rather arrange payment of the outstanding balance yourself, we’re also happy to accept part payments at any time, as long as the full balance is paid by the due date. Please call us to make any additional payments
Tickets will be sent via email 12 weeks prior to departure. The tickets are called your “holiday voucher”. This voucher will include your ferry details, if you have included an option to book your ferry with us.
When you book your holiday, please have the following information to hand:
- Campsite – your chosen campsite or campsites and the dates you wish to travel.
- Party details – the names of everyone in your party and dates of birth for everyone 18 or under. We will also need the address, email address and a contact telephone number for the lead passenger.
- Extras – we can help if you would like to book linen, towel hire, cots and high chairs and breakage waiver. Please note these services may not be available on all campsites.
- Ferry details (if required) – the route and preferred times. Vehicle details – the height of your vehicle (if over 1.5m) and whether you are taking bicycles,a roof box or a trailer.
- Own arrangements – please let us know if there are any nights when you are making your own arrangements.
- Disabled travellers access – please ask about campsite accessibility.
- Special requests – please let us know if you have any requests you would like to add to your booking. Please note that although our team will always do their best, it is not possible to guarantee that all special requests can be fulfilled
Please give us a call if you are booking as a group so we can discuss your individual requirements.We cannot accept bookings from single sex groups or groups of young people under 25. Group bookings are not accepted at Camping Park Playa Bara (Tarragona).
The maximum number of people who can stay in each type of accommodation are:
- Tent - 5 people
- Safari Tent - 6 people
- Cosy - up to 6 people
- Select - up to 6 people
- Moda - up to 8 people
- Premium - up to 6 people
Please note at each campsite the maximum occupancy per unit can vary. Please visit the individual campsite page for further information on the particular mobile home you are looking to book.
Our non-refundable Breakage Waiver is €16.50, and covers you for accidents and loss of equipment in or to your Canvas accommodation. Even if an accident results in serious damage there is no extra to pay. The Waiver does not cover anything you take outside the campsite, for example kitchen items used for off-site picnics.
If you do not want to pay the Breakage Waiver, you would have to pay a refundable deposit upon arrival at your chosen site. These deposits vary in cost depending upon the site and accommodation you are staying in. You can find the deposit price on the specific campsite page, or on your Booking Confirmation document.