Enjoy a family week-end break at Escale à Sète, the biggest maritime festival in the Mediterranean with some of the world's most beautiful tall ships.
To help you get the most out of the event, we're offering 2 free adult all-in-one passes for the Escale à Sète Festival for each minimum 3-night stay at Camping Le Castellas between Thursday 29 March and Monday 2 April. You can order more adult and/or child event passes.
The Escale à Sète all-in-one pass includes:
- A ticket for access to the Hermione, a unique replica of General Lafayette's historic flagship
- A ticket to visit 4 Tall Ships
- Shuttles between Le Castellas campsite and the Escale à Sète event
- Maritime-themed presentations and workshops throughout the weekend
- A family adventure morning with a treasure hunt across the campsite
- Dinner at the 10/24 restaurant in Castellas.
How to book
- Additional adult pass (age 16 and above) - €34
- Additional child or young person's pass (age 4-15) - €20
- Children under 4 - free
Escale à Sète Festival Programme
- Tuesday 27 March 7:30-11:00 - Tall Ships arrival and parade
- Wednesday 28 March 12 noon-2:00 - Naval battle re-enactment
- Friday 30 March 9:00-11:00 - Santa Eulalia Tall Ship (Barcelona) and old gaffer parade
- Saturday 31 March 10:45 - Grand Parade of the Tall Ships as well as guest fleets and their crews, traditional sea-shanty singers and jousters
- Sunday 1 April 10:00 - Easter Escale: procession to the Théâtre de la Mer; celebration of Easter Mass with Father Frioux and Jean-Michel Balaster and Sète choirs
- Monday 2:00 pm - Escale à Sète Departure Parade with gun salute, church bells, fog horns and Patrouille de France flyover
- Don't forget to visit the famous Capitaine Borgnefesse at Escale à Sète! Free kiddies village for all children over the age of 3
- Hermione visits - Tuesday 2:00 to 5:00 pm, Wednesday to Sunday 9:30 to 5:00 pm and Monday 9:30 to 1:00pm
- Other Tall Ships and old gaffers visits Tuesday 2:00 to 6:00pm, Wednesday to Sunday 9:30 to 6:00pm and Monday 9:30 to 2:30pm
About Le Castellas and the local area
- Direct access to Sète's long, sandy beach where you can just take it easy and enjoy the relaxed Languedoc lifestyle
- Local delicacies and cuisine at the Le Castellas 10-24 restaurant
- Family adventure morning (grand treasure hunt)
- Presentations and workshops on the maritime environment
- Other activities to suit everyone
- Make the most of your stay by visiting Sète. Visit the old town celebrated by the singer Georges Brassens and poet Paul Valéry and explore the canals and the Mont Saint Clair. Not forgetting Cap d'Agde's sandy beaches and a visit to the historic city of Montpellier.